• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande,
1973 MAch 1
I have an opportunity to buy a 1972 Q-code in my factory color choice of 6C Medium Yellow. To do so I will need to let go of mine - anyone interested?

Mine is a 1973 Mach 1 H-code: 351C 2V, FMX automatic. 79,590 actual miles, original southern Californian car. Original 6E Medium Bright Yellow but currently White (repaint supposedly about 15 years old). Ginger interior, sport deck rear seat. Conveniece Group (P/S, T/S, P/B, A/C)

The 351C has been rebuilt (stock) but is currently out of the car. This is a solid no-rust ever California/Arizona car. I dent on top of passenger fender where something was dropped.

This post is dated February 25th and the car will only be for sale as long as my option is opened to purchase my option above.

I paid $7,500 for the car and will sell for the same price.

1973 Mach 1 H code.jpg

1973 Mach 1 H-code #2.jpg

My Mach 1 Front Seats #1.jpg

Load-Trail Trailer 4.jpg

Hopefully you will find a buyer so you can pick up the Q code, but if not, sounds like yours is in great condition to finish restoring.

I actually have the better vehicle (condition) - not just quite as far along.

I could actually bring this one down to where I live (Mexico) and continue working on it whereas the one I now have since it is not under its own power cannot be brought down.

I'm a winner either way!

I am going to give this thread a bump for those who may have been absent over the weekend.

Unless you just really enjoy all that floor and panel replacement (and spending the money and time) here is your option.

My car will only be available as long as I have the opportunity to buy the other one.

Another Bump.

I am going to be in the Tucson area where the Mach 1 is stored for this weekend. This will be the best opportunity for anyone to look at and possibly purchase the car. Let me know. You can call me at (513) 460-9153.

Back