Jump to content

Interior trim between 1/4 window and headliner

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know what the short 6-8" interior trim piece that ties in the headliner and the gap between the 1/4 panel window is called, where I can get it or what it looks like?

Any help would be appreciated.


I was able to snap a shot of the piece(s) I am looking for. This was off of a coupe and I have a fastback, but the part looks like it is the same on both.

Does anyone know where I can get these from?




#DontMachMe making the rounds and being abused all the way


[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=1292]Check Out Guys Garage[/button]


Current stable- Ford Parking Only

1972 Mach 1 Mustang

1969 Bronco Sport

1964 Falcon 

2002 F250 4x4 w/ tuned 7.3 diesel

2015 Fusion Ecoboost Hybrid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...