Is it cheesy to type MACh 1 like that?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cantpruvit

Reaction score
My Car
72 MACh 1
429 ci
Hello, I'm a converted Mopar guy. Yes, the mustang turned me. I've had my Mach for about 3 yrs now and only recently started getting her in running order. Made a few mistakes but working them out. (I'm not very mechanically inlined) But its fun, and frustrating, to get it going. I'm working out my first mistake now... Wrong alternator. Fried my wiring and regulator. OOPS! Not exactly my fault as the guy who sold it to me said it is correct. Anyway, I'll be on here looking for lots of advice and posting more pics.

Hello, I'm a converted Mopar guy. Yes, the mustang turned me. I've had my Mach for about 3 yrs now and only recently started getting her in running order. Made a few mistakes but working them out. (I'm not very mechanically inlined) But its fun, and frustrating, to get it going. I'm working out my first mistake now... Wrong alternator. Fried my wiring and regulator. OOPS! Not exactly my fault as the guy who sold it to me said it is correct. Anyway, I'll be on here looking for lots of advice and posting more pics.
Welcome sir!! And lots of great tech advice on here...Parts....A plethora of information!!. "three amigos qoute"..lol

Welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome form coastal Alabama! I've spent some time with the 10th Mountain Division up there. Very pretty country.

::welcome:: from far away Luxembourg/Europe! Glad you found us!

I am a covert MOPAR guy. I guess that's why I like the 71-73 Mustangs because they are more "muscle" than the previous ones.

You might know then, where the inspiration for my convertible came from.... ;)

Oh, and post some pics of your car if you can!

Cars are like naked girls: We all know what they look like, yet we always like to see new pics. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back