With Mermorial day coming

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1
I thought i would post some pics of all the military stuff i been in over the years..thanks too all my family who served and still serve to this day.

First pic...me on the battleship missouri..The mighty MO....Back when she was side by side with the new jearsy right here in washington...She still had all the original super strutcher and ww2 gun batts...No missles yet on board...lol....And ill never forget being able to walk on the spot where japan surrenderd...You cant walk on that spot today..Its all roped off.

Next ones..From my time i spend on the carl...my uncle was a cheif on board...I was on there for a week cruse from hawaii too san fran...All the old tom cats..I sure miss seeing them on deck;) When going under the golden gate the ship was so tall and big they had to lean it too fit..lol.......And i snapped a pic of the old arizona as we past her out of the harbor. {salute} And they salute as you pass her...It was a honor.

Next set..I got invited by my cousin out too the firing range to watch him qualify for tank comander in the marines...They let us crawl on some of the tanks...lol..And got to watch them fire the guns...It was great too see them in action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back