New Member from Nova Scotia, Canada

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whynot Mustang

Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH1
:cool: Hello all, I just found your site and thought I'd come in to share and learn. I have owned my 71 MACH 1 since 1988 (got it 2 weeks after turning 19). It is due for a complete overhaul soon and I will be going pro-street, super-charged, full cage and all including wheelie bars!! I will keep the body stock except most panels are going glass with a full flip front. I hope to start next year as I'm starting a 74 Bronco build for my wife right now. I have a 69 coupe and a 70 Boss 302 waiting to be done as well. Thanks for having me, John.

Welcome. Sounds like you have some cool plans for the car. Hopefully you will document (pictures) how some of that is done. (Flip front for example)

BTW. My wife is from Alberta. Go CANADA!

:cool: Hello all, I just found your site and thought I'd come in to share and learn. I have owned my 71 MACH 1 since 1988 (got it 2 weeks after turning 19). It is due for a complete overhaul soon and I will be going pro-street, super-charged, full cage and all including wheelie bars!! I will keep the body stock except most panels are going glass with a full flip front. I hope to start next year as I'm starting a 74 Bronco build for my wife right now. I have a 69 coupe and a 70 Boss 302 waiting to be done as well. Thanks for having me, John.
Welcome sir....what kinda options you have? But i guess that wont matter too much if your going drag with her:).. and we love pictures and marti reports...lol......I got my mach 1 right at 19 my self...was the first car i ever owned....It will take a "serious" family tragedy to get it out of my hands now..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME aboard, John!

It looks like you have some GREAT plans for your Mustang. We have a number of "Racers" (active, Retired and semi-Retired) on the Site who I am sure will love to hear about and tag along with you as you continue your "journey."

Please take some time to go through the different Forums and don't hesitate to post up on any thread that catches your interest. We try to encourage "New" Members to take a special look at the Forum on the Weekly Fun Question as it addresses an exercise we have that allows General Members to join the VIP ranks without having to pay the $25.00 subscription fee. Here is a link that explains the particulars:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-what-is-the-weekly-fun-question--5488

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Site!

BT

Welcome from virginia! Glad you found us John! Glad to see a lot of new members joining - going to be a great year for many projects here.

::welcome:: from Southern Maryland. It sounds like you have too much on your plate! So if I was you I would ship the Boss 302 to me to keep from over working yourself!! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the site from Virginia! When you start your conversion you may find some takers for the parts you are striping off of yours. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your stable.

::welcome:: from Southern Maryland. It sounds like you have too much on your plate! So if I was you I would ship the Boss 302 to me to keep from over working yourself!! :rolleyes:
+1 we can take care of that boss for you ::tease::

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back