Seeking References - Luxstang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertible
Born an I-6, spent the teenage, 20 and 30 years as a 302, but at 40 will reach full potential as a 351C.
I have rolled out the red carpet for Luxstang on his visit to SoCal.

He told me if I see a blonde woman and a dark haired man approaching my house, it is him. He is the one with the long hair!!!

My wife asked me to make sure he is not a serial killer. Actually, she has a point as my understanding is serial killers only get 20 years in Europe.

Can anyone confirm he is not a serial killer?

Serial rapist.

Cerial eater.

Crap...he might be a vegetarian.

He's not a serial killer, only an Internet ax murderer.

Wow...Great idea!!! Didn't think about the paint.

Where did I put those paint cans and that engine block?

Regardless of what your wives think, you aren't useless.

We have had friends from Europe visit. Don't be surprised if people think they are 'rock stars' or something. Sometimes they talk funny. If they don't understand you, just TALK LOUDER.

We can only hope:s
Actually, I was thinking of this great movie plot. Here is how it goes.

This internet forum wants to wipe out one of their members because he is just so annoying. He chimes in on every post and has an opinion for everything. Will call him W, as in GW Bush.

So, to wipe him out they call in this European hit man, let's call him Lh for long hair hit man. LH begins posting messages for months to befriend W, telling him how cool W is and how great his ideas are...like W has never heard that before. LH makes a couple videos, posts them on the site, seems like a real decent guy.

After a few months, the hit man plans a "vacation" with his Italian wife(yeah...I know...that is pretty unrealistic. Who ever marries an Italian babe.) and W offers to set him up for the night.

So, the plot is all set. We got the girl, we got the hit man, we got W.

Now all I need is an ending...I got it. W's wife checks out LH's wife's facebook page, and guess what. LH's wife doesn't have a facebook page. So the cat is out of the bag. No married woman legit if she doesn't have a facebook page.

Stay tuned to discover how the plot is unveiled and revenge is taken not only on LH, but on all the internet forum co-conspirators as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I am a guitar player in a band, so I don't feel like a rock star, I effectively am one. :)

Marrying an Italian gal has two big bonuses . You get a hot wife (in my case at least) and an Italian mother in law. That may sound scary at first, but think of all the good food you get served, whenever you go there!

Plus with an Italian father in law around, you never have to help to clear up the table or do any other domestic chores, while you visit.

Now I gotta get back to grinding my butcher's knifes.......

Oh, by the way: I am not, I repeat not a vegetarian!

Those people eat my food's food!!! Come on, guys, you can't do that!

We can only hope:s
Actually, I was thinking of this great movie plot. Here is how it goes.

This internet forum wants to wipe out one of their members because he is just so annoying. He chimes in on every post and has an opinion for everything. Will call him W, as in GW Bush.

So, to wipe him out they call in this European hit man, let's call him Lh for long hair hit man. LH begins posting messages for months to befriend W, telling him how cool W is and how great his ideas are...like W has never heard that before. LH makes a couple videos, posts them on the site, seems like a real decent guy.

After a few months, the hit man plans a "vacation" with his Italian wife(yeah...I know...that is pretty unrealistic. Who ever marries an Italian babe.) and W offers to set him up for the night.

So, the plot is all set. We got the girl, we got the hit man, we got W.

Now all I need is an ending...I got it. W's wife checks out LH's wife's facebook page, and guess what. LH's wife doesn't have a facebook page. So the cat is out of the bag. No married woman legit if she doesn't have a facebook page.

Stay tuned to discover how the plot is unveiled and revenge is taken not only on LH, but on all the internet forum co-conspirators as well.
rofl You my friend have way to much time to think things over

Ok, I am a guitar player in a band, so I don't feel like a rock star, I effectively am one. :)

Marrying an Italian gal has two big bonuses . You get a hot wife (in my case at least) and an Italian mother in law. That may sound scary at first, but think of all the good food you get served, whenever you go there!

Plus with an Italian father in law around, you never have to help to clear up the table or do any other domestic chores, while you visit.

Was not sure where that was going

Was not sure where that was going

Back