1967 GT Fastback

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible, factory 302, disc brakes and A/C. Started to rebuild it all original but elected to go full tilt and rebuilt everything in the drivetrain, a/c, cooling, etc. etc. etc.
The guy that is building my car had this in his shop this past Monday. He built it for a fellow about five years ago. It is Jackson-Barrret material. Just thought that I would share it with you. It has a 390 and 4-speed, awesome car.

1967 GT.jpg

I'd like it more if it was a coupe, but it's SWEET nonetheless. ::thumb::

That's what I drive when I need my mustang fix with the 72 still being assembeled.

67 outside4 v2.jpg

Finding parts for these 390 GT's is getting tricky. I had to replace my Power Steering pump pulley over the fall and it took me 5 weeks to find the right pulley. Specific to 67, 390, non-AC, with CA emissions. It is stamped with an "AG" on the pulley and it is not reproduced. Spent $110 for one on eBay. It hurt to pull money from the 72 project for that, but I was not driving it and that hurt even more. Now I think the tranny needs a rebuild. It is leaking out the tailshaft and has not really sounded right over the summer. Thats gonna cost me another 600-700.

Latest posts

Back