• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 Mustang convertible shell

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 88

Reaction score
I am looking for a shell of a 71 mustang convertible. No problem if it is rough. I am almost finished with my current project and am ready to start again... yes I have a few extra parts.... Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the extra parts include cerebral parts as well??!! Ready to start AGAIN? A few more hints would be appreciated. :)
:goodpost: Good luck, not me If I ever get this one done never again (I HOPE)
TNFASTBK, say it isn't so. You know you need at least two mustangs.

I have two kids in college, help me out here, get another project car, buy more parts !!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you know how many mustangs you have, that means you don't have enough.

Don

:goodpost: Good luck, not me If I ever get this one done never again (I HOPE)

TNFASTBK, say it isn't so. You know you need at least two mustangs.

I have two kids in college, help me out here, get another project car, buy more parts !!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you know how many mustangs you have, that means you don't have enough.

Don

rofl Well we will see what we can do

Hopefully the extra parts include cerebral parts as well??!! Ready to start AGAIN? A few more hints would be appreciated. :)
:) It has been a lot of fun. Haven't you thought about how you would build the next one? Maybe original, maybe not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back