• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 1972 351C convertible springs Stock 4V manifold.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 H code convert., 351C 2V, FMX, 9in., Ram air, Pwr Steering, Pwr Disc brakes, air-conditioning, 15" sport wheels, Ivy Glo w/white deluxe interior.
image.jpg
$60.00
They are or will be wrapped identically with a desiccant sack inside. I’ll package but price is for the springs, shipping extra.

I was going to take a pic of the odometer to verify mileage but forgot it’s all wrapped up and, in a closet, inside for safer storage.

Since I’m replacing everything up front, it only seemed appropriate.

If someone is looking for a spare set, wants to modify or did modify and didn’t like what happened, they’re all yours.

Last edited:
Added a 4V manifold, spread bore, D1ZE-9425-BB I J29 Q

Purchased this to use on my Cleveland rebuild but found a Vintage Offy to replace it.

It's been completely cleaned, detailed in and out, set to be pained as soon as the paint arrives. Taped the openings and added desiccant capsules for added safety. These will remain taped regardless of bare or painted. If anyone does purchase this, please check inside to remove them. They are small but can do some damage.

Understanding some like to paint the engine when assembled is why the offer to remain bare. At some point, I'll need to just paint it to avoid recleaning process so please express your interest as soon as possible.

image.jpg image.jpg

$240 painted

$195 unpainted

Plus shipping for either condition.

Last edited:
Back