• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 Mach 1 Q-code Shell or parts for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wfo5762

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Fastback, 351C 4V, C4 B&M Street or Strip, MSD Infared Ignition, Holley 750, Ford 9" w/ 4.11 posi, front disc.
1972 Mustang Q-code shell. Body only but can get numbers matching 351C CJ motor for extra. Very savable. Very solid. $900 with title. Can deliver within reason. Will be parting out soon so if you have any requests, leave'em! will be cheap!

6xpw9l.jpg

2db1jlg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I fixed my wonkey pictures! willing to part out or sell as whole shell!

How are the doors?
Doors are actually really good. I know one has only minor rust on the bottom but not the total length of the door and I dont think it was all the way through. I have the car at a the family ranch so I will go over there this week and take pictures for you. Are you interested in one or both?

1972 Mustang Q-code shell. Body only but can get numbers matching 351C CJ motor for extra. Very savable. Very solid. $900 with title. Can deliver within reason. Will be parting out soon so if you have any requests, leave'em! will be cheap!

6xpw9l.jpg

2db1jlg.jpg
Do you have the headliner tack strip at the C pillar ?

I will loom this weekend for you

I will loom this weekend for you
Tx

This is all that's left! Parts are best offer plus shipping. If anybody is interested let me know!

insu43.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back