1972 Pink Convertible in Austin

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See! They do look good in any color.

My wife once told a friend with a Buick Grand National that one difference between my car and his is the mustang looks good in any color. The BGN looked good in black... ;)

Buick grand national are by far my favorite car but my wife does not like the looks of them so I will probably never get one :(

Buick grand national are by far my favorite car but my wife does not like the looks of them so I will probably never get one :(
My favourite Buick is the riviera boat tail.

I would rather trade the wife than the option of owning my dream car :D lollerz

One of the highest dollar mustangs out there was made in pink. One of the 4 1966 Shelby GT-350 Convertibles they made I think was pink. I thought I remembered the pink much lighter? Playboy and also Sonny & Cher had George Barris build a custom pair one pink and I don't know what I would call the other one. 67 model and AMT made a model for both. http://www.showrods.com/large_image_pages/sonny_cher_large.html

Hey! Another extremely rare convertible Mach 1! lollerz

It actually does look nice, and it's got Cragars, too. ::thumb::

Didn't one very similiar to that go thru Barrett Jackson a year or so ago -- kind of a homage to breast cancer awareness?

Sure allot of info on this one. It does look good.
I hate ads with no info or mustang ads that include the words "two door"

I actually like that a lot.

Here's the pic from the ad because once the ad is gone this thread is dead too.

image.jpeg

Back