1973 mach 1 for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
351/C6. It might be a Q code! It sounds like there is more of the car missing than what's there, sheet metal wise.

Steve

So if you don't mind me asking, where in Washington are you? I know you've made comments about being on the dry side. I'm by Spokane, and go to Yakima from time to time.

Steve

The body is in excellent shape but has alot of rust. Places with rust are hood, trunk lid, a little on both rear fender wells, floor pan is rusted through on both passenger and drivers side, trunk pan and a little in the engine bay where the battery leaked

LOL.... excellent shape BUT!! I have a rule any words following "but" aint good!!! :D

The body is in excellent shape but has alot of rust. Places with rust are hood, trunk lid, a little on both rear fender wells, floor pan is rusted through on both passenger and drivers side, trunk pan and a little in the engine bay where the battery leaked

LOL.... excellent shape BUT!! I have a rule any words following "but" aint good!!! :D

Yeah I had to laugh at that too :D

It's like saying the airplane is in excellent flying condition but the motor needs the cracked block fixed and wing replaced due to structural rot.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
351/C6. It might be a Q code! It sounds like there is more of the car missing than what's there, sheet metal wise.

Steve

So if you don't mind me asking, where in Washington are you? I know you've made comments about being on the dry side. I'm by Spokane, and go to Yakima from time to time.

Steve
I live just outside the tri city area in a little town called benton city...Im sure you seen the sign for it ont he way to yakima......Been to spokane quite a bit ..and yakima...lol...Go up to spokane for the drag races alot...Use to have a girlfreind up there on 2nd street 15 years ago...lol

And looks like he gots alot of parts piled up for it all over the place...I wonder how rotten it is...cant expect too much for 2,500 or best offer thou...hehe

Oh ya, I know where Benton City is. I don't go by there on the way to Yakima, but am pretty close when I head to Oregon. I have a kid that lives south of Biggs Junction.

Steve

Oh ya, I know where Benton City is. I don't go by there on the way to Yakima, but am pretty close when I head to Oregon. I have a kid that lives south of Biggs Junction.

Steve
Old bigs...We use to run there over 100 miles just to eat as a teen...Back when i was growing up here..No store would stay open late..They had a 24 hour deli in biggs that we didnt..lmao..Now days thou..Plently of places open here 24/7..lol

Awww you must take the other way from spokane..And avoid the tri cities.....Oregon is nice thou...i go threw there all the time to get down to the coast..lol

Steve
Old bigs...We use to run there over 100 miles just to eat as a teen...Back when i was growing up here..No store would stay open late..They had a 24 hour deli in biggs that we didnt..lmao..Now days thou..Plently of places open here 24/7..lol

Awww you must take the other way from spokane..And avoid the tri cities.....Oregon is nice thou...i go threw there all the time to get down to the coast..lol
The youngest son lives in Yakima. I take I-90 to Ellensburg when I visit him. I take 395 through the Tri-Cities when I go visit the oldest. When I was a teen in Yakima, we used to go the other way-to Ellensburg- in the middle of the night. Funny what seems like a good idea when you're young and have "been out all night".

Steve

As Bugs Bunny would say, what a maroon! How many of the key words that he includes are appropriate:

"Key words. Muscle car, project car, camaro, chevelle, nova, project, challenger, charger, classic, gto"

Sheesh!

Poor Car. Sounds like a Rustang, not a Mustang. Hate to See a good car in that state. At least they are selling it before they get in over there perverbale heads. Their is alot to restoring a 73 as you know. Hope someone gets her and does her up right.

Latest posts

Back