1973 Mustang Coupe "Large Marge"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Front Suspension has Arrived! Next Weekend is going to be a fun one!!!

spacer.png

Welcome to the forum. I've been following your videos. That one with the "pop tart cat pooping a rainbow" had me and my wife laughing for quite a while haha. Glad to have to here. I've got a 73 coupe and can't wait to see how your build goes.

Welcome to the forum. I've been following your videos. That one with the "pop tart cat pooping a rainbow" had me and my wife laughing for quite a while haha. Glad to have to here. I've got a 73 coupe and can't wait to see how your build goes.
Thanks! I'm just learning how to use the forum and spend more time here learning about these cars. Glad you guys can appreciate my "odd" sense of humor!

Great videos-looking forward to seeing more.

I've been thinking about the Alson coil overs as my next major project on mine, so timing is great

Thank you for taking the time to post some well done videos (And I have a recipe for a bad ass 393 Cleveland if you want it and it isn't too expensive to build)

Here I am trying to hit the "RESET" button on the front suspension of the Mustang. It's taking MUCH longer than I had hoped to scrape and wire brush the years of grime off of this thing.

upgGRJH.jpg

Work kept me pretty busy this week but I finally finished the video of the TCP Coil Over Suspension Install!!!

It's longer than most of my other videos so grab a cup of coffee and see if you can make it through...

uUCl6sw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video. Can't wait to see how it performs in the wild!

P.s. Would you mind sharing why you quit work on the viper-v10 maverick. A guy i work with was following that build and i just realised it was you haha! HE's a huge maverick fan and you did some really nice custom work on it!

Nice video. Can't wait to see how it performs in the wild!

P.s. Would you mind sharing why you quit work on the viper-v10 maverick. A guy i work with was following that build and i just realised it was you haha! HE's a huge maverick fan and you did some really nice custom work on it!
Oh boy, the Maverick, hmmm. That's a long and complicated story...just didn't work out for me.

I'll always be a Maverick fan...I actually traded a different 70 Maverick for this Mustang and that makes me smile every time I think about it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Life has it's ups as downs that's for sure. That would have shaped to be something really wild though. Glad to hear the sparks been reunited on the 73. As a fellow 73 coupe owner I say thanks for taking the plunge and lettin us know how everything comes together. I sure dont have the skills buts it's nice to see what other can come up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy, I'm Jason and new to this forum!

I have this 73 Mustang Standard Coupe and just started the build up process. My goal is to make a really nice driver out of this thing and I'm going to document it on my you tube channel and here...if anyone is interested.

Here are some links to a few you tube videos I've done so far on the project:

Test Drive and Introduction:

::welcome::Between when I was 227lbs w/both legs up to the knees in plastic AFO's, could call me a large man, even for the convertible and especially having to widen the gap not only between the brake and clutch pedal but also the gas pedal so I got a 4 way power seat motor and assembly out of a 97 Thunderbird and with a little lengthened of the track, help me for getting in, to adjustment, and out of it.

Latest posts

Back