• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Passenger Fender

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Empty Stable Currently
I'm still looking for a passenger side fender for my 73 Mach 1, but now I'm out here in the great state of Kentucky! So I thought I'd see if there was a better market out here.

I'll be here in Kentucky till the end of the year then I'm moving down to Huntsville, Al, so if anyone down that way has one chime in as well please!

I'm still looking for a passenger side fender for my 73 Mach 1, but now I'm out here in the great state of Kentucky! So I thought I'd see if there was a better market out here.

I'll be here in Kentucky till the end of the year then I'm moving down to Huntsville, Al, so if anyone down that way has one chime in as well please!
I might have a 73 fender and will check this weekend. I have to come to Louisville to pick up a car in the next 30 days, and could bring the fender.

I might have a 73 fender and will check this weekend. I have to come to Louisville to pick up a car in the next 30 days, and could bring the fender.
Let me know! I'd be happy to run up there and meet you if need be
I only have one 73 fender but it s not perfect. Not rusted through, but does one lower bolt area that will need to be fixed. Here is the ebay number and description, take a look and let me know if you can use it:

201001540068 - 1973 Mustang Fender - passenger - Ok Condition. This fender came off a 1973 Mustang and is in ok condition. It is not rusted through at the front edge of the fender or at the bottom of the rear. It is a little bent where the bolts hold it to the frame behind the wheel (see picture). It's not rusted through, but it needs to be straightened at the bottom lip. There is also a very small crack at the lip where the lower body line is (see picture). It does includes the headlight box on the fender. If you are looking for a fender, that needs a little bit of work, then this is for you!!! Would prefer local pick up, but could ship greyhound if needed.

Back