1973 service manuals free

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 convertible with 351C and C6 trans
I sold the '73 vert to a fella in Pa and he didn't want the manuals. So i'm putting them up for grabs only to this forum members for FREE. all i ask is you pay for shipping. i believe the lower 48 will be under $10 but out of the 48 no idea especially over seas. the members here have helped me Sooo much i want to give back. now the manuals do have other '73 ford models included. if there are multiple members wanting them i'll request the ADMIN to choose. i do have a paypal account if needed. the second pic didn''t have any info on the edge so it's the front cover.

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1
ok i received 2 wants. Soooo lets try this. give me a number between 0 and 100. who comes the closest gets manuals. POST YOUR GUESS HERE.
jason (73 pony) iowa
mike (mjseakan) N.Y.
i have sent Will e a number to verify to keep it above board.

I have a '73 vert and would desperately love to have them! My guess is 73.

I know it won't matter, but I would get in line also.

What a very generous offer. If I saw this too late bummer. If not I’d like to throw my number in the game. Either way great community to be a part of.

Darn it, I would have said 73 also.
But instead, I'll take 60 (anniversary).

I sold the '73 vert to a fella in Pa and he didn't want the manuals. So i'm putting them up for grabs only to this forum members for FREE. all i ask is you pay for shipping. i believe the lower 48 will be under $10 but out of the 48 no idea especially over seas. the members here have helped me Sooo much i want to give back. now the manuals do have other '73 ford models included. if there are multiple members wanting them i'll request the ADMIN to choose. i do have a paypal account if needed. the second pic didn''t have any info on the edge so it's the front cover.
pls guess a NUMBER... i will be choosing tomorrow morning (sunday) no number no get. zero to 100.

ok times up.... i do need to say i wanted everyone interested to post a number HERE. not in a personal conversation so everything is upfront for all to see.
my number was 46. so CANAM FLA 73 u got the books.
could u send me your name and address to ship out tomorrow. use the conversation thing if u want, so not to post that personal info.

damn it... sorry canam fla 73 but i overlooked "RACERX" somehow...
RACERX u were 1 number off so the manuals are yours... again very sorry for the mix up.
racerx send me your info pls. again sorry to canam. if anyone has an extra brain cell may i have it.

Back