• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2003/4 Mach1 or Bullit

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, I see! Congrats on the super cool 2011 GT! Can't wait to see it in July!

Now you have to smash double the amount of atoms to pay for it. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool you bought my cars twin!
Typical military, brothers from a different mother :D

Ahh, I see! Congrats on the super cool 2011 GT! Can't wait to see it in July!

Now you have to smash double the amount of atoms to pay for it. Lol
No kidding, I hate dealerships, walked out once and was on the way out again later. Buying a car should not be an ordeal.:mad: But owell its a done deal now.

Nice! Don't forsake your 71!
Don't worry about that, they are two completely different animals. I can walk away from this one, can't the 71, and I think I have more invested in the 71.

Last edited by a moderator:
:worthlesswithoutpics:

OF THE CAR GOING SIDEWAYS:D:D:D

Roy do you need me to run down there and break that car in for you ??

You know I'm always ready to lend a hand [ or in this case right foot ]

Does Ford warrantee rear tire wear ?

Don

VERY NICE NEW TOY

Wow congrats Roy nice car. Wife and I are toying with getting a new white with black GT convert this time next year after my 07 F350 is paid off. Good luck with your killer ride. Mike

Windows tinted and getting ready to order new lowering springs:D
I saw it in person last week. What an awesome car. Roy described it as "scary fast" and "not pleasant without the traction control".

I also saw the 71 completed. That too is an awesome car in every aspect.

If your stuck on 03/04 I would get the mach1 if you are going for a bullitt I would get the 08/09

I took the 07 GT out the other night and while leaving my Daughter's basketball game got a little sideways with Traction Control On. Don't no if the tires were too cold and sand was on asphalt but it got a little hairy but fun at the same time.

I took the 07 GT out the other night and while leaving my Daughter's basketball game got a little sideways with Traction Control On. Don't no if the tires were too cold and sand was on asphalt but it got a little hairy but fun at the same time.
Yeah with traction control on can still spin through first two gears easily if I wanted to

Back