2011 What-did-ya-get white elephant thread

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my package in the mail last night! Photoshop CS3 for Dummies!

photoshop-dummies.jpg

Being self taught on CS3, I can really use this to fine tune my Photoshop skillz! It seems to cover everything about CS3!

Very thoughtful gift...Thanks!!!

I got my package in the mail last night! Photoshop CS3 for Dummies!

Being self taught on CS3, I can really use this to fine tune my Photoshop skillz! It seems to cover everything about CS3!

Very thoughtful gift...Thanks!!!
I figured with all the new VIP members you should have some help Barry!

Got mine yesterday...must be a "secret santa" though, no name on the box just a return address! I'll post up pics when I open it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine came today from Roy Tnfastbk. For those of you who think he doesn't pay attention to posts: Only Roy could help me get a GOOD HANDLE on a set of 4 speed pedals I posted I was looking for. Merry Christmas all! Thanks Roy ;)

DSCN1315.JPG

Mine came today from Roy Tnfastbk. For those of you who think he doesn't pay attention to posts: Only Roy could help me get a GOOD HANDLE on a set of 4 speed pedals I posted I was looking for. Merry Christmas all! Thanks Roy ;)
What's in the little blue box?

A candle for Mel so she has something to pray over while I work on the car of coarse.

Nice stuff...I'm having second guesses on what I am sending out! :dodgy:

A candle for Mel so she has something to pray over while I work on the car of coarse.

Sorry no Carbon Fiber dash set :dodgy:

Zip code is Danbury, CT...Scott (Qcode351Mach), is that you?

euhw0p.jpg

Ah, sweet! I love Capri Sun! Wait a minute, something's not right here...:huh:

2q8atfb.jpg

Sweet, a waterless detail kit! My wife said now I have to detail her car lollerz

2egcpjb.jpg

Thanks to whomever sent me the present, and thanks to Don for setting up the gift exchange. Merry Christmas everyone!

Zip code is Danbury, CT...Scott (Qcode351Mach), is that you?

euhw0p.jpg

2q8atfb.jpg

Sweet, a waterless detail kit! My wife said now I have to detail her car lollerz

2egcpjb.jpg

Thanks to whomever sent me the present, and thanks to Don for setting up the gift exchange. Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks for buying the Capri Sun! It helps me keep my job! We make that here at Kraft in Garland Texas!! I got my gift the other day. I will post pictures this weekend. Like every one else I don't think I sent enough!

...Scott (Qcode351Mach), is that you?

Yep it was me S..Enjoy & Merry Christmas !

Thanks for buying the Capri Sun! It helps me keep my job! We make that here at Kraft in Garland Texas!! I got my gift the other day. I will post pictures this weekend. Like every one else I don't think I sent enough!
No problem ! My kids love Capri Sun !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back