2011 What-did-ya-get white elephant thread

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need for any of that...unless it's one of you "stealing" my M code for a Chip Foose type makeover. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received mine this evening... and... SWEET!! (Thank you!)

587238554v10_480x480_Front.jpg

Too bad Texas demands the use of both front and rear plates. But I will definitely take some pics with the Rustang wearing the plate, and display it proudly in the garage when the Rustang's not wearing it.

Wow - I'm a slug. Because of the craziness of getting ready for and playing so many different gigs between the Community Band, Ice House Brass Band, and TubaChristmas, I too have waited until the last minute.

To my recipients - look for an Amazon.com box

Mine mailed yesterday but should arrive before Christmas as promised by the postal worker! I just gotta warn my recipient, I don't have much Ford stuff...I work for Mack Trucks, soooo.....:blush:

I just received mine this evening... and... SWEET!! (Thank you!)

587238554v10_480x480_Front.jpg

Too bad Texas demands the use of both front and rear plates. But I will definitely take some pics with the Rustang wearing the plate, and display it proudly in the garage when the Rustang's not wearing it.

Wow - I'm a slug. Because of the craziness of getting ready for and playing so many different gigs between the Community Band, Ice House Brass Band, and TubaChristmas, I too have waited until the last minute.

To my recipients - look for an Amazon.com box
I have run with out my front plate for years no issues, probably because I have it registered as a classic car! I got to get me one of those plates!

I got a nice braded fuel line for a Holley, year one parts CD, and Mustang coffee table book. Thanks Robert! aka Thundertc64 Merry Christmas!!

Mustang 5.jpg

I mailed out one package to Alabama and one to Virginia on Monday afternoon. Upgraded to priority mail (actually was not much more postage than parcel post) to make sure they get there before Christmas. I put Ole Pony as part of the return address in case you want to wait and open on Christmas!

I received a special package from Markmel, er Mark73 who sent me new inner fenders and a new battery inner fender. Thank you Mark!!! I don't know if that was a white elephant or what but it was needed parts! Woohoo!

I have my real white elephant gift under the tree still.

BT, hold on. I should be able to finally mail your gift tomorrow...priority mail of course. :D

Well I couldn't wait to open my gift. So here it is. Thanks Barry for all of the Mack goodies.

100_4635.jpg

100_4646.jpg

100_4640.jpg
I tried to find some Ford stuff...but there was nothing around! The only thing I could find was that cool 70 Mach 1 Fire Rescue Matchbox! I do have access to a lot of Mack Truck stuff though! :D

I received two packages today I was not expecting, so probably from a member here! I'll wait and open them when the family is here together to share in the moment; hopefully tomorrow.

Tis the season for multiple white elephant gifts apparently.

Btw, BT be on the lookout for 2 separate packages...one is coming from Amazon. ;)

Ok since the GF is heading out early in the morning, we decided to open gifts tonight. Thanks B.T. I got a cool set of Ford mugs, a slightly used Air Force license plate and a well used set of push rods

2011-12-23_18-48-19_40.jpg

2011-12-23_18-48-08_184.jpg

Ok since the GF is heading out early in the morning, we decided to open gifts tonight. Thanks B.T. I got a cool set of Ford mugs, a slightly used Air Force license plate and a well used set of push rods
Roy,

Know that a lot of big block chebbies have seen the AF Plate on the back of "Fire" as it crossed the Finish Line.

Also, the one pretzel pushrod should speak volumes to you as to "missing" a shift:).

BT

Looks like you received some true "White Elephant" gifts!

Looks like you received some true "White Elephant" gifts!
BT has put us all to shame this year with the winning tag & bent push rods. Awesome gift!

Back