2011 What-did-ya-get white elephant thread

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok since the GF is heading out early in the morning, we decided to open gifts tonight. Thanks B.T. I got a cool set of Ford mugs, a slightly used Air Force license plate and a well used set of push rods
Roy,

Know that a lot of big block chebbies have seen the AF Plate on the back of "Fire" as it crossed the Finish Line.

Also, the one pretzel pushrod should speak volumes to you as to "missing" a shift:).

BT
OH the shame of the missed shift:p LOL all my chebby buddies were over tonight and the push rods were on the coffee table and the center of conversation;)

Thanks to my Secret Santa for two great White Elephant gifts. I opened two boxes this morning, but I believe they were dropped shipped from the same member. I still don't know who they came from, but thanks! ::yourock::

I received a Mustang Parking Only sign that's painted White and Black that will match my 73 Convertible and my 2004 Mach 1. Great Job! I also received the 64 1/2 to 73 Mustang Restoration Guide by Tom Corcoran & Earl Davis! This is a great book; I know because I already have one! Great choice though. I really appreciate the thoughts that went into selecting these gifts.

Now is this the part of the White Elephant game where we can steal someone else's gift?

Thanks again and please identify yourself for a more personal thank you.

DSCF3040.jpg

Thanks to my Secret Santa for two great White Elephant gifts. I opened two boxes this morning, but I believe they were dropped shipped from the same member. I still don't know who they came from, but thanks! ::yourock::

I received a Mustang Parking Only sign that's painted White and Black that will match my 73 Convertible and my 2004 Mach 1. Great Job! I also received the 64 1/2 to 73 Mustang Restoration Guide by Tom Corcoran & Earl Davis! This is a great book; I know because I already have one! Great choice though. I really appreciate the thoughts that went into selecting these gifts.

Now is this the part of the White Elephant game where we can steal someone else's gift?

Thanks again and please identify yourself for a more personal thank you.

DSCF3040.jpg
TAG!! I'm "It." Sorry you already had the book - I wonder if Amazon has an exchange program. Or maybe hang onto it and 're-gift' it for next year? :D

Glad ya liked 'em!

ROCKET.... you obviously work for MACK??? My brother started with Neely Coble in Nashville in 1967 as a janitor ....just to be around TRUCKS lol. He learned to drive there... a 1953 "B" model (i think).... which they GAVE him when they sold the business bout 10 years ago. has a WHOOPing 5 or 6 thousand TOTAL miles on it... it was their wrecker.

Dang I work too much ... MISSED this gig!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a really cool LED flashlight. It's rechargeable and super bright. My 2 year old daughter also thinks it is really cool.

Thank you Mike! (goodnigh)

2s95f10.jpg

3023uw6.jpg

whco6x.jpg

ROCKET.... you obviously work for MACK??? My brother started with Neely Coble in Nashville in 1967 as a janitor ....just to be around TRUCKS lol. He learned to drive there... a 1953 "B" model (i think).... which they GAVE him when they sold the business bout 10 years ago. has a WHOOPing 5 or 6 thousand TOTAL miles on it... it was their wrecker.

Dang I work too much ... MISSED this gig!
Yep, I do...full service Mack Dealer plus we specialize in parts for B-Models and other antique Macks!

Anybody heard from Nance yet? I'll bet he was surprised. Hehehehe!!!

Way ta go, Don - that was an awesome idea.

Well what a bunch of nice people.I don't care what any body says.I thank all of yall. There are so many people to thank and some did not even put there names on the box.I will try and post a photo not to good at this computer stuff.Thanks again..:D::yourock::

christmas 005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back