2011 What-did-ya-get white elephant thread

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well what a bunch of nice people.I don't care what any body says.I thank all of yall. There are so many people to thank and some did not even put there names on the box.I will try and post a photo not to good at this computer stuff.Thanks again..:D::yourock::
Well we had to make up for last year. :D

Too bad it's not a solar powered flashlight :(. Now THAT would be a white elephant gift!
The manufacturer claims you can fully discharge and recharge this flashight once a day for 135 years with no effect on performance. It could still someday prove to be a white elephant gift.

mike

You're right, in 150 years or so it could prove to be a gag gift.

Well what a bunch of nice people.I don't care what any body says.I thank all of yall. There are so many people to thank and some did not even put there names on the box.I will try and post a photo not to good at this computer stuff.Thanks again..:D::yourock::
Nance, who gave you the car that all the stuff is on? That's one heck of a W.E. gift!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it would appear that as a "Modifier", I am now going to have to go out and purchase another Mustang to restore as I received a "Mustang 1964 1/2 - 1973 Restoration Guide" from Don65Stang. That is as good excuse as any to expand the "Stable." At least that is the argument that I will use with the "First Lady.":)

b49c39.jpg

THANKS, Don!!

BT

Well, it would appear that as a "Modifier", I am now going to have to go out and purchase another Mustang to restore as I received a "Mustang 1964 1/2 - 1973 Restoration Guide" from Don65Stang. That is as good excuse as any to expand the "Stable." At least that is the argument that I will use with the "First Lady.":)

THANKS, Don!!

BT
You got that for 3 reasons BT.

1.) it goes with the rest of your gift that I haven't finished due to my arm spasms so stay tuned for part 2 of your gift.

2.) you stated that Ice was restored first so as to get this restoring thing worked out so you can get Fire done more easily. This book is to help that process along.

3.) Possible fodder for the WFQ.

I'm glad you like it.

ROCKET.... you obviously work for MACK??? My brother started with Neely Coble in Nashville in 1967 as a janitor ....just to be around TRUCKS lol. He learned to drive there... a 1953 "B" model (i think).... which they GAVE him when they sold the business bout 10 years ago. has a WHOOPing 5 or 6 thousand TOTAL miles on it... it was their wrecker.

Dang I work too much ... MISSED this gig!
Yep, I do...full service Mack Dealer plus we specialize in parts for B-Models and other antique Macks!
Awesome!!! he has the B model and a Fire Engine, it may also be a B model...the Fire Engine is dang PERFECT.... not a speck of dirt nowhere!!! Chrome is perfect. He needs to paint it

I've done my share of helping him shuttle trucks from PA to Nashville and then surrounding states to deliver to customers. He's been profiled in Overdrive Magazine a few times. Once with his B model and his Police Cruiser in 95

Hey I got the same book.like I can read glad it's got a lot of pictures...It's a very good book.
Glad you like it. I sent the "Mustang Parking Only" sign as well (and sent the same stuff to OLE PONY) I didn't notice anywhere on Amazon's site to put a note or anything (probably just missed it...), otherwise I would've left my 'calling card.' :D

Received mine today!

I got a Boss 351 hot wheels, a couple keychains and a bracelet, and a Ford lighter. Oh and an awesome keychain with a mini roll of duck tape on it.

Thanks!
Your Welcome. Is the bracelet the right size?

Received mine today!

I got a Boss 351 hot wheels, a couple keychains and a bracelet, and a Ford lighter. Oh and an awesome keychain with a mini roll of duck tape on it.

Thanks!
Yes it is and it matches my car! Wearing it as I'm typing this right now. Thanks.

Received mine today!

Thanks!
Yes it is and it matches my car! Wearing it as I'm typing this right now. Thanks.
Cool, that's what I was going for. Glad you like it.

Got mine :D

Thanks Jeff.

Never owned a bike but I can use everything in the box.

Collect baseball caps, posters, banners, t-shirts and can always

use a calender. How did you know I was a Republican?

The eye/ear protection will come in handy at the range.

Thanks Again.

mike

HPIM2998.JPG

Sorry for the late posting. Just got back from Fla the other day and this is the first chance I've had to get down to the shop.

Thanks Mark(72 Mike) it looks cool on the wall in my office.

The second pic is the original.

Jim

IMG_0702.JPG

IMG_0703.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back