351 4v ( 408 and TKX )

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think you want it fnished . looking good ::thumb::
Thanks Norm, I seen your car on Grand Friday but you were nowhere to be found. And yes i'm trying to keep the thing moving along.
probley at the pizza shop sorry i missed you cant wate to see your car i had a lot of people looking at mine so ::beer::i think thay will go nuts over yours and sd stangs

i think you want it fnished . looking good ::thumb::
Thanks Norm, I seen your car on Grand Friday but you were nowhere to be found. And yes i'm trying to keep the thing moving along.
probley at the pizza shop sorry i missed you cant wate to see your car i had a lot of people looking at mine so ::beer::i think thay will go nuts over yours and sd stangs
I would have talked you into swinging by the house for quick peak.

The wife and I have been plugging along. Beside polishing the body side moldings we took a little brake from them to do other things so we see some progress.

I had My wife take on cleaning and polish the side marker lights. Then she moved on to clean,scuff and paint the tail light housings.

I sanded and painted the rear sway bar. Then masked up the car and Spackle painted the trunk.

The plan for this weekend is to finish the body side moldings and start on tail light bezels.

IMG_1763.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG

IMG_1773.JPG

IMG_1792.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG

Everything is looking good! Ryan

The wife and I have been plugging along. Beside polishing the body side moldings we took a little brake from them to do other things so we see some progress.

I had My wife take on cleaning and polish the side marker lights. Then she moved on to clean,scuff and paint the tail light housings.

I sanded and painted the rear sway bar. Then masked up the car and Spackle painted the trunk.

The plan for this weekend is to finish the body side moldings and start on tail light bezels.
looks great!!!!

Just went through the entire thread, don't know how I missed this one. The quality of your work is amazing and the car looks excellent. Can't wait to see the finished car!

Just an update of some of the things the wife and I have been working on. We finished the moldings. I will tell you it was allot of work. Still need to do the window moldings and drip rail. Restored the filler neck and trunk latch. All I can say is thank God for fine line tape. It took over an hour to tape off the taillight bezels. Then painted the bezels, honeycomb panel and honeycomb trim with SEM trim black.

I also received my 1st shipment of parts from Don (OHM). Thanks Don for taking the time with me going over what I need in weatherstripping.

IMG_1800.JPG

IMG_1801.JPG

IMG_1803.JPG

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_1811.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

+1, those came out awesome! ::thumb:: I got lucky with mine and was able to get away with just a good cleaning... but I think I'll probably yank 'em apart sometime, polish, and repaint like you did. Nice to see how well it can go!

Not to mention, great job keeping everything organized. I was not as well-organized when I did mine, so I spent a lot of time looking through boxes trying to remember which ones had what stuff in them, and moving them around.

This just keeps getting better and better. :bravo:

Back