• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 351 Cleveland dizzy with Accell trigger

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CJ,
Maybe you could file a claim with UPS. That's a note for all to fully inspect the packaging and if its damaged, open the box while the driver waits. He can start a claim with immediately. Don't forget pictures as you go along of everything...
Thanks, Jay

My neighbor is a UPS delivery driver and he won't even ship anything using UPS. He tells me they just don't care.
I don’t think it’s because they don’t care, I think it’s the production numbers the company demands of its employees.

I worked at ups back in the 1980’s. When unloading, they would time the amount of boxes coming out of the trailer.The minimum was 1800 pieces per hour. Loading was about half that number. Packages go along conveyor belts and are sorted depending on their destination. When package volumes are high, packages can get jammed when going around corners. I’ve seen packages break open, some just get crushed. They had a person called re-wrap clerk. Her job was to pick up the pieces and and determine if it could still be sent.
Everything they do at ups is broken down into TMU’s (time movement units). When I was a mechanic there, we were paid hourly wage but the work was like flat rate. We were allowed 1.3 hours to replace a clutch. Add an extra .2 to swap the flywheel ring gear. 2 hours to change king pins, 3.8 hours to change rear brakes, dual wheel cylinder’s, drums and axle seals.
Bottom line, everything must be done fast!

Another reason I won't use UPS, especially for imports, is they charge brokerage fees on small items. There was a law suit against them for that and in the past, I have received refund checks from the law firm. I do not buy from NPD as they only ship UPS, so if I need something I either go get it or have someone pick it up for me.
Ok we're beating this all to hell, time to move on.

Another reason I won't use UPS, especially for imports, is they charge brokerage fees on small items. There was a law suit against them for that and in the past, I have received refund checks from the law firm. I do not buy from NPD as they only ship UPS, so if I need something I either go get it or have someone pick it up for me.
Ok we're beating this all to hell, time to move on.
So no UPS or Fed Ex because they are on your crap 💩 list 😂

Back