69 fastback value

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dynacornbodies are a great deal but you still need a good parts car to put them together. That 69 is worth 1000 - 1500 in my opinion.
They are a great deal a much better deal than the the crazy prices people are asking for rotted out crap that needs 20,000.00 worth of body work & frame repair because they all think every mustang is gold ! & you don't need a good parts car to put one together Almost everything you need is available after market..swap meets..local classifieds..ebay..& craigslist.

Bottom line on what it is worth is what someone is willing to pay. No matter what the books, banks, etc say. Tell him to price it high and deal, you can always come down its hard to go up in price.

Eh? Thats Canada you have that car in. That is no where near Houston. Man, I was looking at that car seriously until I found out where it was at,eh!

The Dynacornbodies are a great deal but you still need a good parts car to put them together. That 69 is worth 1000 - 1500 in my opinion.
They are a great deal a much better deal than the the crazy prices people are asking for rotted out crap that needs 20,000.00 worth of body work & frame repair because they all think every mustang is gold ! & you don't need a good parts car to put one together Almost everything you need is available after market..swap meets..local classifieds..ebay..& craigslist.
The same goes for parts as for cars. They want to much money for small parts it adds up quick. Think about all the crap inside the doors , behind the dash nuts bolts clips head liner rods ect ect ect. Parts cars make good references how things went. Plus you can sell parts to help fund the project.

I'm sorry guys - but you all need to think SOUTHWEST! This winter take some vacation time and stroll our neck of the desert. It will change your mind on what you buy forever.
If you know were to look their are some sweet cars to be had out here. This 72 grand threw away had NO RUST. I paid 350 for it. I sold the 9" for 350 the hood for 200. I felt bad the day the fork lift took it from my trailer to the crusher. Knowing what you guys back east are restoring.

image0-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap, thats my car. You parted that out? Where the hell is my pistol, im heading to caliorni.
This one just had to disrepair. Co workers and friends would tell me that they seen my Grande in town. But I sold my Grande to a guy In South East San Diego. So when I heard this car blew a head gasket and was for sale I new what had to be done.

image0-2.jpg

That looks so damn good. Where did you get the clips for the roof chrome. Please tell me you have a source. Please.
Thanks I miss her. Sold the car to build my sand rail I masked off the roof when we painted it. The top was perfect so i didn't mess with it.

There are a lot of factors playing into value we can't really tell from the pictures--one it appears to be a complete car. The front end isn't nose high, so there probably is a complete drivetrain under it. What the engine is makes a huge difference, but it is a manual shift car which would be a plus to me. The car has air conditioning--another plus. Probably power steering if it has air. Unfortunately it looks like front drums, looking at the front wheels and the brake pedal. The quarters look very solid from the pictures, but seeing in person is everything. The drivers door glass is definitely missing as is the right quarter glass. If the quarters are solid and it is at least a 351 2V 3-speed this could be a nice car to fix up. If it is a 6 banger, it would be a good engine swap project, but that will always hold the value back on this car. My vote--$2500 (if it is a v-8), $1750 if its a 6.

Latest posts

Back