New with a 72 Fastback !

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncle Randy says: “Don’t sell it”. Welcome to the forum Kel. That is a handsome looking car. And look your car has some fans here! 😀
Love you! He sold it - had me post it on FB and it was gone in under 16 hours. I was the sad one when it rolled away. At the end of the day, it wasn’t mine and the legacy angle, the fact that it would appreciate and give him something to do down the road wasn’t enough to deter him. I think the new owner got it for a steal and I hope they’ll enjoy it (though I suspect they’ll flip it).

Love you! He sold it - had me post it on FB and it was gone in under 16 hours. I was the sad one when it rolled away. At the end of the day, it wasn’t mine and the legacy angle, the fact that it would appreciate and give him something to do down the road wasn’t enough to deter him. I think the new owner got it for a steal and I hope they’ll enjoy it (though I suspect they’ll flip it).
Just curious....how much did it bring ? Trying to see the market as I will be selling some 72 Mustangs soon.

Back