71-73 complete front frame rails.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody does since the NPD catalog has the entire frame rail, shock tower, fender aprons assembly for $799 (old catalog).

If not, there are used ones out there, but they may need a little work. I have a 72 coupe I'm parting out that has decent original shock towers and the frame rails don't look bad (needs more examination). They might need some small patches here or there, but the front of them are not rotted out.

Thank you for your reply. I have an NPD catalog and I do not recall seeing this. I will look again. Else I may be interested in used. I would prefer an entire unit if possible.

My catalog was from 2015. I don't think they would have been discontinued, but the past 2 years may have made them hard to get or stock.

Found them in the new NPD catalog. Along with what appears to be complete rear frame rails.

Next question. Are the inner rockers and the crossmember between the seat rails galvanized?

I have a complete front assy, also have some nice rear rails with t-boxes

Back