• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 M code for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbill4

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Just thought I would mention this 71 M code is for sale by two brothers that own a bar a block away from me.....it needs a lot of work...they are asking $11,000 for it......It belonged to their father who passed away. It must run pretty good because I see him driving it a lot in the summer. That's the owner in the pic, not me lol, when it was parked in front of my house...sorry for the size of the pics, this was the first time I tried using tiny pic, whick looks to me like they aren't very tiny.

24v0cxv.jpg

jr4h29.jpg

316xchj.jpg

2wf8mbt.jpg

vgsqvc.jpg

1ieecz.jpg

2q0k3rb.jpg

9fuvyc.jpg

2zggg40.jpg

What do you mean 'a lot of work'. Doesn't look too bad to me.

I love the color. It SCREAMS 'LOOK AT ME'. Dam these cars look good in most any color don't they?

8 tracks over a 4 speed. Gotta love that!

Looks real good to me. the only kind of work it may need as it cant be seen in the pics is hidden rust as he says it runs well

Unless there's a ton of rust the photos don't depict, it's a much better deal than I was able to find when I was searching for a 71 Mach1 M code...and I had to settle for a C6.

By work, I mean bodywork.......maybe not as much as you guys are used to working with.....nothing wrong with the engine or transmission as far as I know......this is the car I was going to buy until I bought the one I have for $7,000......at the time I didn't know one from another so I didn't realize exactly what it was he was selling (ie M-code vs H code etc) lol.....I have the vin # someplace if I can find it....I also have his number if someone is interested in buying it I can PM it to you. I don't have anything to do with selling it, I just thought I would let folks know it's up for sale. I was approached this past week about buying it......I would do so, but I don't have anywhere to keep it cause I already have to rent two bays for both my stangs and motorcycle.

Back