• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72 Mustang Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoot302

Reaction score
My Car
'71 Mach 1
'72 Mach 1
I have some parts that were removed or not used on my 72. What I have pictured is all I have. Tell me if you think something isn't priced fairly.

2V Motorcraft carburetor- $40

Standard interior arm rest pair, black. Newish repo- $15

Radio Bezel, cut for modern cd player- $10

SOLD Monte Carlo Bar, new- $15

9" Open differential with 2.75 gears and pinion- $40

Air Cleaner- $50

SOLD Air Duct

Rocker panel molding, pair new repo- $60

Lovely tarp and wood block-$500

SOLD 2 pairs or rear folding seat panels.

Brown pair is in better shape, still flexible but has some bad spots on the surface-$40

The black pair with speaker holes is really bad and brittle. I was going to throw them out but wanted to see if anyone had hope for them. Free to anyone, will throw them in if you buy the other set of panels.

33bjwnk.jpg

332pkqc.jpg

3096ecl.jpg

9sa0kl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How's the chrome on the radio bezel? Any thought about selling the air duct separate from the air cleaner?

Thanks, Curtis

I would like to have the air cleaner assembly/plenum and I am Ok with the price. I will let you answer the question about the tube from Curtis (RacerX) first though.

Your selling the tarp and board too cheap in my opinion

Your probably right but I am in a generous mood. Should I package it up for you?
No I will wait until it's broken in and the new wears off and maybe I can get 50 or so knocked off the price.

Do the armrest have the brakets in them or are they just the padding? I have a standard interior 73 i wonder if they would still work?

I am missing the whole armrest on my drivers side and the passenger side is rough.

Do the armrest have the brakets in them or are they just the padding? I have a standard interior 73 i wonder if they would still work?

I am missing the whole armrest on my drivers side and the passenger side is rough.
I have just the padding. They were installed for less then a year and received little use during that time. The will also work on a 73. It is the same thing you would get from any vendor:

http://www.ohiomustang.com/store/order_page.asp?itemid=401

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to have the air cleaner assembly/plenum and I am Ok with the price. I will let you answer the question about the tube from Curtis (RacerX) first though.
What about the air cleaner and duct assembly - are they still available?

What about the air cleaner and duct assembly - are they still available?
I agree, is the air cleaner assembly and such available if no one else takes it then I am in need of one...Let me know, thank you.

Latest posts

Back