'73 Gold Glow Mach 1 owner in the PNW.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Kevin , look forward to see your pictures.

JB

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a few shots I took tonight after work. It was my daily driver up until three years ago. It survives with about 80% of its original paint. I rebuilt the Q code 351 four years ago, with a bump in compression and a Crane cam. She has headers that were installed by the previous owner. Still running the cast iron spread-bore manifold. I took off the 4300 and installed a 750 Edelbrock with an adapter. I'm very surprised how well it runs. I want an the airgap manifold eventually.

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

how bright does it look in the light? Cause my car looks about that color at dusk, but I always thought it was medium yellow gold, though the original color was gold glow metallic (and the paint is metallic) but looking online I can't seem to get a solid answer on what gold glow is actually supposed to look like

Last edited by a moderator:
a shout out from my VAN down by the RIVER!

Cool Comanche you have there.... I love them but way to CHICKEN or too CHEAP to learn to fly. Ole ShhhhTANG is nice as well, cool story on you and the car's age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back