73 in Daryl Dixon (Walking Dead)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw 73 Mach1 on Walking Dead Darrel Dixon episode 6. Carol was driving and she stuffed a dude that was on Darrel's bike in the trunk. How cool!
Yeah I saw that too. I'd like to know how you get a guy that size in a Mach 1 trunk? I'm small, but I can barely get my head in the trunk!! Also, the guy "killed" the Mustang with one shotgun shot to the grill. Hmmmm!
Looked good though and nice to see.

I don't watch the show, but a quick google found this reaction video showing it (if you can stand reaction videos). Dude looks pretty cozy in that trunk, lol. I'm thinking CGI.

1697650356524.png

Yeah I saw that too. I'd like to know how you get a guy that size in a Mach 1 trunk? I'm small, but I can barely get my head in the trunk!!
I don't remember what it was I was wanting to do, but I tried to gen in there and was unsuccessful. :giggle:

Yeah I saw that too. I'd like to know how you get a guy that size in a Mach 1 trunk? I'm small, but I can barely get my head in the trunk!! Also, the guy "killed" the Mustang with one shotgun shot to the grill. Hmmmm!
Not a shotgun, it was a winchester model 98 30-30 Carol took it from the guy. See in picture posted by The Dude

I didn't watch the show, but there's plenty of fragile and important stuff at the front of the car you could hit through the grille.

Any part of the ignition system like coil, distributor, plug wires, or the small wires that make those things work. break 1 of them and the whole engine wont run.

If the alternator, water pump, AC compressor, power steering pump lock up, that can stall the engine out and make it not start.

Any part of the fuel system between the pump and carb, and the engine would not run very long.

And then the slower kill could be the cooling system. Blast the radiator tanks or hose and all the coolant runs out.

I didn't watch the show, but there's plenty of fragile and important stuff at the front of the car you could hit through the grille.

Any part of the ignition system like coil, distributor, plug wires, or the small wires that make those things work. break 1 of them and the whole engine wont run.

If the alternator, water pump, AC compressor, power steering pump lock up, that can stall the engine out and make it not start.

Any part of the fuel system between the pump and carb, and the engine would not run very long.

And then the slower kill could be the cooling system. Blast the radiator tanks or hose and all the coolant runs out.
Ok ok, it was a show, probably no real damage to the car. Let's move on eh!

Back