73 Mustang Coupe Molding

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walter1973

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang
Does anyone know where I can get new interior molding? I can find one or two pieces here and there but for a crazy price. I have about two pieces that are old and cracked to a point they can’t be fixed. I’ve been everywhere. eBay, Facebook marketplace, google, etc. do y’all have a better idea for where I could go?

Can you be more specific about what you are looking for? Most is available as quality used or reproduction parts…

You are indeed looking for the most expensive and hard to find part…there is a guy making repros somewhere, not sure if he is doing coupe version, but yeah, big $$$. There are several reputable used dealers, West Coast Cougars, MotorCity Mustangs on EBay run by Mike Berardi, Joe Seafoss?, Alex Stephan?… and of course fellow members here…

You are indeed looking for the most expensive and hard to find part…there is a guy making repros somewhere, not sure if he is doing coupe version, but yeah, big $$$. There are several reputable used dealers, West Coast Cougars, MotorCity Mustangs on EBay run by Mike Berardi, Joe Seafoss?, Alex Stephan?… and of course fellow members here…
I appreciate it, I stumbled across an online shop that has a lot of parts for 71-73 mustangs. I’ll see if they have what I need. If not I’ll look back into the other companies. I appreciate the help

Back