98th Grey Cup

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
Well it's that time of year again. The Canadian version of the super bowl. The oldest running trophy in north America. This years line up the Montreal Alouettes vs Saskatchewan Roughriders. Go Montreal. {this is out of context for me because I am not a big sports fan apart from Auto racing. But I do make exceptions when the Montreal teams make it to the finals. Since the Canadians have not done much in the past years, the Alouettes are the only guys to watch.}

Never been much of a badminton fan, but I'm with ya! Go Roughriders! Just kidding - I graduated from high school about 100 miles south of Regina in Plentywood, Montana. I well remember the AM radio DJ announcing temperatures for our area in November, like "Saskatoon, 12 below; Moose Jaw, 24 below; Regina, 8 below; Prince Albert, No Report, etc."

It was almost like living in a different country. :D

Doc

Never been much of a badminton fan, but I'm with ya! Go Roughriders! Just kidding - I graduated from high school about 100 miles south of Regina in Plentywood, Montana. I well remember the AM radio DJ announcing temperatures for our area in November, like "Saskatoon, 12 below; Moose Jaw, 24 below; Regina, 8 below; Prince Albert, No Report, etc."

It was almost like living in a different country. :D

Doc
The Roughriders will have to wait an other year the Als took the cup home to Montreal for the second year in a row.

Latest posts

Back