Aint no party like a Mach 1 party

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new neighbor just moving in and the only one who will be able to see them from his back porch came over today and said, wasn't it just one yesterday? Parts car? I said maybe. He laughed and said he doesn't mind the cars in the back yard. I said I also bought 2 more bonified parts cars. He said no problem he likes seeing these old cars. He's about the right age for when these cars were new and in his high school parking lot. Yay! Still need to tell him about the last 2 headed this way.

Brought the Q-code to the party last night. 3 home, 3 to go! I need to add some tacky lights to the camper to add to the festivities.

DSC_4611b.jpg

PS. The Q has some rust along the bottom so I used the rust-be-gone photoshop tool to make it look really pretty for the party pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really digging the new color! So many of our cars are red, white, pewter & yellow; which I like all these colors very much, but this new color is really cool to toss into the mix. :)

Back