another 71-73 omition...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even Mustang Monthly gave props to the Boss 351 in there "10 must-have Mustangs" article a few years back. :rolleyes:

Even Mustang Monthly gave props to the Boss 351 in there "10 must-have Mustangs" article a few years back. :rolleyes:

Not only that but tests have shown that the Boss 351 engine was most likely the top performing factory small block of the era. But like usual they are just hating on the fat body pony car.

Seriously? The Mustang II? This has to be a sick joke.

Considering the source of the article, I'm going to keep my opinion to my self. I'm sure the majority of you can figure it out.......

Actually, the '78 King Cobra was not so bad... the others, not as worthy of the Mustang moniker (much like the 'new' Charger being a 4-door... I'm still irritated by that).

They were OK cars, though - my Mom had a '76 hatch which was about as sporty as it could get without being a 'package' car (Mach 1, Cobra II, etc.)... and it was pretty cool, actually (for what it was).

I had a 74 Mach 1 and it was a sad, sad excuse for a Mustang. At least mine was. I did like the King Cobra but I like the 71-3's best.

BTW this article lists Mustang II's starting at 1973????? ::huh:::

Ray

Back