"Back in the Day"...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

detritusmaximus

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Grande #1 looong time ago
1970 Sportsroof #2 almost as long
1971 Sportsroof M-code #3 needs money
2008 GT #4 where the money went
In my internet trawling I have been finding some stuff related to our Mustangs...

First is a tow vehicle that Spike might appreciate:

70s Muscle Cars.jpg

I really dig seeing pictures of these cars in their era.
Go to Google and type in 'street freaks cars'. Hit search. Then go up and select 'Images' and be amazed. Most of the links go to Pinterest. If your not a member of Pinterest, you can still click on the images for a larger view.

Go to Google and type in 'street freaks cars'. Hit search. Then go up and select 'Images' and be amazed. Most of the links go to Pinterest. If your not a member of Pinterest, you can still click on the images for a larger view.
Thanks for that. I know in a lot of ways new cars are better than our old ones. Personality is not one of them. Just look at this.

1708745968924.png

Thanks for that. I know in a lot of ways new cars are better than our old ones. Personality is not one of them. Just look at this.

View attachment 86006
No problem. "Personality" is right....that one is like some girls I've known. Expensive, overdone and hard to handle in public.

But, and I feel like this tracks, sexy.

A...Fiat?

jk man, nice ride.
Yeah, 'sexy'...like moths to a flame!

Not Fiat...Daimler Benz! A company from one of the other Axis countries!

Back