Barrett-Jackson

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1, 73 fastback, 07 f150, , 09 HD ultra classic
Just wondering if anybody plays fantasy bid on speedtv.com? I've played maybe 3 times. Did ok the first time. Didn't win anything but it was kinda fun. Last time you could win an Ipad for getting the closest bid.1 fantasy bid car per hour.The best score at the end of the day wins 32 hdtv. The best 3 day total wins 52 hdtv surround sound. I think it starts jan17.

Sounds like fun! You get to bid and maybe win something instead of spending money...LOL!

I signed up...but what do you do? How does it work?

They have a car once an hour to fantasybid on. It's best if your watching it. You pick up a little more info. You get points depending on how close you get without going over. For example I was within $1500 on an $87000 final bid. I received 80 points. On each car they have a winner. High total for the day gets a prize. The high total at the end of the weekend gets a bigger priize. Most of the time there is about 30000 people playing. I thought I might stand a chance.:) Looks like you can check all the cars out under Full docket. I don't think it shows which ones are fantasy cars. Mark

They have a car once an hour to fantasybid on. It's best if your watching it. You pick up a little more info. You get points depending on how close you get without going over. For example I was within $1500 on an $87000 final bid. I received 80 points. On each car they have a winner. High total for the day gets a prize. The high total at the end of the weekend gets a bigger priize. Most of the time there is about 30000 people playing. I thought I might stand a chance.:) Looks like you can check all the cars out under Full docket. I don't think it shows which ones are fantasy cars. Mark
Hey rocket did bid on that 69 fastback 390 auto full resto.Nice car. I've been overbiding lately so I put $38000

Last edited by a moderator:
That 69 GT went for $44000. 40 points. The guy that got it exactly right got 121 points.

I just bid on a 55 cadilac. I guessed $55000 and I was right but somebody must have beat me. They got 121 points I got 100 points. I thought I had won an Ipad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back