Besides your Mustang(s), what sre your other fascinations?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My other hobbies are:

-Boating ( I have a 24' Sea ray Cabin Cruiser)

-Fishing

-Collecting Die Cast Cars (I have a huge collection od 1:18 and 1:64 scale)

the picture below is only about 1/10 of the collection of cars
I can never leave mine in the boxes :D

These:

paramount_group_15.jpg

The CLB-2 centerpull brakes on the red Superior are semi-self-actuating - any forward motion applied on the brake pad helps pull the caliper upwards to apply the pad. Closest thing to power brakes on a bicycle - never mind hydraulic brakes on MTB's:

paramount_group_16.jpg

...and kitbashed model railroad equipment:

f40ph2c_ho_5.jpg

f40ph2c_ho_66.jpg

f40ph2c_ho_67.jpg

-Kurt
Beautiful bikes

Last edited by a moderator:
I bounce around with my hobbies. Some days I'm all over one or two of them and don't touch the others for a few weeks. I usually get involved with my kids hobbies and activities more than anything else.

Here's the list in no particular order:

• Mustangs
  • Photography
  • Hand guns
  • Evil black rifles
  • Triathlons
  • Egg smoking
  • Amateur radio
  • Boating
  • Fishing
  • Camping
  • The FL keys
  • The Apalachian mountains
  • History
  • Vinage fedoras
  • The Mafia (my wife is Italian & I feel certain her family has connections)
  • Star Wars
  • RC cars

I too like looking at heavenly bodies, but I don't have to spend a nickel doing so! Just a pair of cheap sunglasses and a leer is all it takes....

• Egg smoking
eek13.gif
.... How do you light it?
I was a bit confused about that myself...must be some new phrase for it...I can see Don all kicked back enjoying the buzz after smoking a couple eggs, just fartin in the wind rofl all kidding aside Don, I may have to try that this summer.

I bounce around with my hobbies. Some days I'm all over one or two of them and don't touch the others for a few weeks. I usually get involved with my kids hobbies and activities more than anything else.

Here's the list in no particular order:

• Mustangs
  • Photography
  • Hand guns
  • Evil black rifles
  • Triathlons
  • Egg smoking
  • Amateur radio
  • Boating
  • Fishing
  • Camping
  • The FL keys
  • The Apalachian mountains
  • History
  • Vinage fedoras
  • The Mafia (my wife is Italian & I feel certain her family has connections)
  • Star Wars
  • RC cars
I was right there with you, through the first four items. Then, I was totally derailed by that crazy talk about triathlons, but you pulled me right back in with Star Wars. Now that we understand what "egg smoking" means, I'm on board to try that as well.

Off the top of my head, I like classic rock, heavy metal, punk rock, science fiction, and all manner of gothic/horror fiction. I love visual art, especially that of the sci-fi/fantasy/horror genres (Frank Frazetta is a favorite). Also have a thing for science.

Off the top of my head, I like classic rock, heavy metal, punk rock, science fiction, and all manner of gothic/horror fiction. I love visual art, especially that of the sci-fi/fantasy/horror genres (Frank Frazetta is a favorite). Also have a thing for science.
Then you probably really liked the movie "Sin City."

Then you probably really liked the movie "Sin City."
Yes, I did like it, and I was very pleased to see how faithful it was to Frank Miller's original comics series.

Aside from Mustangs I enjoy Motorcycles and sidecars. I also am trying to learn to play guitar. Last September we rode our sidecar rig from indiana to California and back. We also have a vacation rental cabin in Gatlinburg, TN that keeps us busy. www.cozynestcabin.com
AWESOME ..... any cabin deals for former Beemer riders(RS owner 1980 to 1985)/Mustang friend/7173 posters that miss their beloved Tinhuhcee???

Back