Beverly Hills Gold Glow 72 Mach1 Q code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one of the best 72's I've seen. My 73 Mach 1 from Beverly Hills Ford was optioned similarly except an ASC power sunroof was also added, not on Marti as they never were. ASC did the sunroofs for Lincoln and most other cars of the era. I have four vehicles touched by ASC. Beverly Hills Ford did a lot of interesting builds including the 1966 Shelby Convertible continuation cars in the 1980's which are now very collectible. Some Ford dealers have more cred than others like Tasca Ford and a few others I can't remember at the moment which should add value and always part of its story.

Someone just went down the list and checked off nearly everything, the only option I don't see is the partial vinyl roof.
This Gold-Glow, 1972 Mach 1, Q Code, 351-4v, 37,000 miles, one of my former ponies, is quite similar: but this one did have the 1/2 black vinyl top, along with Hurst 4-speed, Black deluxe interior, AC, etc.

Attachments

• PICT0052.jpg
    PICT0052.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 1
Back