1971 M-Code Grabber Yellow Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T R Reston

Reaction score
I'm thinking of perhaps selling it as I don't have the time and resources to make this car what it should be. It is an inheritance from my grandfather who bought it in 1972 off a 1 year corporate lease. . As I understand it might be somewhat unique as it was originally a special order car and the options were quite unique for a convertible...factory air, power windows, 351C-4V, suspension, comp rear-end, deluxe interior, deluxe console, etc. . It's in pretty decent shape as it runs pretty well, has mostly all original parts and has not been molested with scoop hoods, mags and stereo cutouts etc. 133K miles..... Trying to figure out what to do with it. Have had it since 2008 when I inherited it and have kept it in a dry garage all the time. It drives well and everything works except the center console clock for which I have a replacement and just need to put it in. Would this be an interesting car for someone ?

Attachments

• 1F03M184057_dlxrpt-Marti Report.pdf
    144.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 1971 Mustang Factory Build Sheet0001.pdf
    740.8 KB · Views: 0
I'm thinking of perhaps selling it as I don't have the time and resources to make this car what it should be. It is an inheritance from my grandfather who bought it in 1972 off a 1 year corporate lease. . As I understand it might be somewhat unique as it was originally a special order car and the options were quite unique for a convertible...factory air, power windows, 351C-4V, suspension, comp rear-end, deluxe interior, deluxe console, etc. . It's in pretty decent shape as it runs pretty well, has mostly all original parts and has not been molested with scoop hoods, mags and stereo cutouts etc. 133K miles..... Trying to figure out what to do with it. Have had it since 2008 when I inherited it and have kept it in a dry garage all the time. It drives well and everything works except the center console clock for which I have a replacement and just need to put it in. Would this be an interesting car for someone ?

Attachments

• IMG_1602.jpeg
    IMG_1602.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1197.jpeg
    IMG_1197.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1198.jpeg
    IMG_1198.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 2
Back