Boss 351 Craiglist ad

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill73Ragtop

Long time vintage mustang hobbyist
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1969 Convertible Restomod enhanced.
former owner (25 yrs) of 1973 Convertible, 351c, A/C, RA
CL is definitely a crap shoot, that's for sure.

Other than the lack of argent Boss TuTone over the obvious repaint, the wheel well trim, and the tri-bars on the deluxe door panels, what seem to be the other issues?  I mean, it's got a Cobra CB and some extra gauges under the dash, after all. ;)

It was previously mentioned here as well. I remember the car because I questioned the steam only coming from the right (only?) exhaust.

https://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1971-boss-351-in-rochester-ny?

Steve
Good catch, now I remember your comments back then.  Mach 1 tail panel, gloss painted hood, many other oddities.  Rear spoiler appears to be mounted backwards but that is a fairly common mistake.  Power windows, which seems odd for a Boss 351 but certainly possible.  My Mach 1 429 CJ-R has them and it doesn't even have power steering.  Seems like a Mach 1 with Boss 351 stickers or just a car made up completely with whatever was sitting around.  Even has a "Boss-351" vanity license plate.  Not sure why someone would even do that if the car wasn't a real Boss 351.  The price is dreaming, unless the right Saudi Prince sees the listing.

Back