Carbon Fiber Dash and Panels for a '73 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1973 Mustang Mach 1

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
It is a project car for me since I am 17. It needs new interior and a new paint job. I plan to make it a daily driver that I can enjoy whenever I want to go for a drive.
Does anyone know where to find a carbon fiber dash and panels for a '73 Mach 1? I'm 17 and have a passion for classic cars, and since this is my first restoration I would like to make the car original, but with a touch of me into it. So if anyone could help me with any leads on finding where to get a carbon fiber dash would be great. And I know what I'm getting into with this car luckily because my cousin owns it and he said he'd work on it with me and it's mainly interior work left because he's done the rest of the work on the car.

Thanks, Brandon.

Hi Brandon, that I know of carbon fiber is not produced for these cars but, things change every day. When you get time post an introduction so we can all welcome you to the forum. Oh and we like pics here (hint)

@BrandonDindorf I have and I am considering it.

@caspianwendell the car is currently at my cousin so I don't have pictures on me. But I'll be adding a standard looking dash.

@luxstang I'm considering different things to give it that look

Latest posts

Back