Carlisle Pa to see Ford Nationals

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to Ford Nationals at Carlisle next Saturday, curious if anyone else is going? Car not ready yet for long trip yet but maybe next year.

Alan L
Im going to try and make it out. Just depends on work. Went out 2 years ago with my 71 mach 1 but broke a rocker arm the night before I left to head out there. Had to drive the wifes mariner :( Mine is all ready this year so as long as I dont have to work i will probably be there Sat. About a 5 hour drive for me. Im just north of pittsburgh. Where you coming from?

Kevin

There's a possibility I might go.......right now I hanging on this site trying to pass the time away for the next two hours before I'm supposed to pick up my little old 73 resto-mod from the out of restoration if the weather cooperates....needless to say, I'm pretty excited!!! I definitely won't be there if there's any chance for rain lol......CJ Pony in Harrisburg, Pa has what they call "Pony Trails" on that friday, where in the past they cruise from CJ's to the Hershey Anitique Auto Museum, but this year they're cruising to the Ford Nationals....they usually get a pretty good turnout for their cruise.

I'll be there working at Tony Branda's. Stop in and say hi if you get the chance.

Jesse

I'll be there working at Tony Branda's. Stop in and say hi if you get the chance.

Jesse
If I can make it, I'll do that........the place that did my restoration (The Auto Hut in Annville, Pa) really likes dealing with Branda's and my experience was great when purchasing some parts.

Back