CB Handles - Back in the Day

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoLimitssjca

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe
1972 Mustang Mach 1
I was looking at Macs thread about his first 71 and reading his post about his CB made me wonder how many of us had a handle back then.

I'll go first - Brook Trout

I took my vintage CB Antenna and Radio out of the car when I was prepping for the body shop. I'm thinking about putting them back on now.

DSCF4370.jpg

10 fo CHP don't bother you if you stay under 62 mph. My Peterbuilt work truck has Big brother if I go over 65 mph the dam thing calls my dispatcher and she call me on the company radio to remind that I'm paid by the hour. :s

:rofl: Mike! The truth!

::goodpost::

Doc
What Doc? :D
It's just that on occasion I talk to rock or cement delivery guys and they always complain about (and I hear them talk to) the dispatcher who always seems to keep them in line. In a caring (but convincing) way... :)

Doc

:rofl: Mike! The truth!

::goodpost::

Doc
What Doc? :D
It's just that on occasion I talk to rock or cement delivery guys and they always complain about (and I hear them talk to) the dispatcher who always seems to keep them in line. In a caring (but convincing) way... :)

Doc
Doc believe me I've had some special dispatchers. But the one I have now is to cool. The last one I had used the F word like no other. In fact that's what every one referred to him as. :p

little crow. my dad was crow. he had a pet crow around the house growing up. it was pretty cool. My aunt and uncle didnt have a phone so we always talked to them on the cb. it was fun when we were little.

Back