Christmas Meet and Greet !

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hi to all,

Just wanted to comment that Luke and Austin Vert did a meet and greet yesterday, at Luke's home just near Bundaberg, Queensland. I'm on holidays, and decided to drop in from Brisbane,and visit Luke and check out his lovely Blue Glow '73 Mach 1.

We enjoyed a great lunch, and ended up chatting on for a few hours about our cars. Luke took me for a drive around the city to show me some scenic sights. We had a great day, and it was a pleasure to catch up and finally meet Luke in person. Sorry folks, i was slack and didn't take any photos of the day's events.:rolleyes:

Many thanks,

Greg.:)

Great stuff guys, really is a great part of the world up that way, sounds like it was a great day was had by both of you.

Hi that's is a good storry Greg that's what it's All about too spent time whit some beauteful Car [WINKING FACE] Talks about your Cars wow it's soo cool [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][WINKING FACE] Regards Lars DK73

Regards DK73
Thanks Lars,

It did turn out to be a top day all 'round.;)

All the best for Christmas to you and family.

Greg.:)

Hi Yes it's a good Way to spent time Greg[sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Specielly when there are 3 Like you there have so big Nowlegges off Mustang's jeg 😀😎[FATHER CHRISTMAS] Merry Christmas too you All down onder My freind's You All have a specielle plays in My heart [WINKING FACE] Your Nation i loved when i whas there in Sydney! Newer forget it's warm welcome wee All dit get. Which you All a happy New Year [COLLISION SYMBOL][DASH SYMBOL][COLLISION SYMBOL][DASH SYMBOL][COLLISION SYMBOL][DASH SYMBOL][TOP HAT] Regards Lars DK73 [FATHER CHRISTMAS]

Regards DK73

Hi Yes it's a good Way to spent time Greg[sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Specielly when there are 3 Like you there have so big Nowlegges off Mustang's jeg ??[FATHER CHRISTMAS] Merry Christmas too you All down onder My freind's You All have a specielle plays in My heart [WINKING FACE] Your Nation i loved when i whas there in Sydney! Newer forget it's warm welcome wee All dit get. Which you All a happy New Year [COLLISION SYMBOL][DASH SYMBOL][COLLISION SYMBOL][DASH SYMBOL][COLLISION SYMBOL][DASH SYMBOL][TOP HAT] Regards Lars DK73 [FATHER CHRISTMAS]

Regards DK73
Lars it was fun driving about in the Mustang. I think you would get a kick out of the place I live its a country farming town on the coast right at the start of the Great Barrier reef. Lars it sounds like you need to come back to Australia for a Holiday. Go to Cairns from Mid June to Mid July, beautiful weather not too hot access to the barrier reef and rain forest and swim in some of the cleanest creeks in the Nation, fish dive and take a drive to Port Douglas with the reef literally on 1 side of the road and the rainforest on the other, you will have a Beautiful time or try Tasmania in the Autumn or Spring its scenically wonderful and a farmers paradise, very friendly place with great fresh food everywhere. These are my 2 personal favourites for a nice stress free holiday. Anyway Mate you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year

Hi Luke thank you four This warm words My freind [WINKING FACE] Yes i would Love that some Day! But not now My Body Cant take the long Journey Right Now! Became ild off stress when i whas a Farmer My freind. But I Am slowly getting better ewery Day[sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] So dont Bee sad off My respons Luke [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Which you and your family Merry Christmas and a happy New Year [FATHER CHRISTMAS] [FATHER CHRISTMAS] [COLLISION SYMBOL][DASH SYMBOL][COLLISION SYMBOL][DASH SYMBOL] Regards Lars DK73 Now wowries Mate![WINKING FACE]

Regards DK73

Last edited by a moderator:
Back