Austin Vert Joins The Mach 1 Club!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on the purchase of the Mach 1 Greg, a very lovely car alround and enjoy it. BTW Luke now that you've sold it, are still looking at that car you were telling me about.

Congratulations on the purchase of the Mach 1 Greg, a very lovely car alround and enjoy it. BTW Luke now that you've sold it, are still looking at that car you were telling me about.
Jason I forgot I mentioned to you I was considering put it up for sale just before I did. No that XB GT got grabbed while I was still debating on selling the Mach 1.

I am Glad it was a forum member that ended up with my car. I am very pleased that Greg got the car for 2 reasons. 1 he is a good bloke that I have no doubt will enjoy it. 2 He stopped a Kiwi from buying it:p Always a good day when Aus beats NZ:D

Hi Luke Yes he is a good body [WINKING FACE] Which is so Lucky to get that beauteful Ride 😎 Mach 1 is a good Thing to be proud off Greg i which you All Happy New Year Down Onder 😎 Regards Lars [COLLISION SYMBOL][DASH SYMBOL][COLLISION SYMBOL][DASH SYMBOL][TOP HAT]

Regards DK73

2 He stopped a Kiwi from buying it:p Always a good day when Aus beats NZ:D
:amen: Amen to that brother! They can do without roaring V8's on the roads over there scaring their sheep witless and sucking the headlights out of their Humber Super Snipes and Morris Marina's during high speed passing maneuvers....

burnout.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are nuts. rofl

Congrats, Greg! Awesome looking car - I know it'll be well cared for and can't wait to what you do with it - even if that's just "enjoy it as is." ::thumb::

You guys are nuts. rofl

Congrats, Greg! Awesome looking car - I know it'll be well cared for and can't wait to what you do with it - even if that's just "enjoy it as is." ::thumb::
Thanks Eric,

i'll keep the forum informed in general,and, as time goes on as to any work i do on the car.:)

In case you were not aware, there has always been a traditional rivalry between Australia and New Zealand in many ways. That rivalry goes from being playfully friendly to darn right angry and hateful. On the whole, our countries get on pretty well traditionally, and we stand as allies, and will fight shoulder to shoulder when it comes to getting involved in any wars from past to present.

Now where exactly, Luke and Jason fall into what catagory there, i'm not sure.:p:p

Thanks Man,

Greg.:)

You guys are nuts. rofl

Thanks Eric,

i'll keep the forum informed in general,and, as time goes on as to any work i do on the car.:)

In case you were not aware, there has always been a traditional rivalry between Australia and New Zealand in many ways. That rivalry goes from being playfully friendly to darn right angry and hateful. On the whole, our countries get on pretty well traditionally, and we stand as allies, and will fight shoulder to shoulder when it comes to getting involved in any wars from past to present.

Now where exactly, Luke and Jason fall into what catagory there, i'm not sure.:p:p

Thanks Man,

Greg.:)

All in good fun. New Zulander's are great - they're just like Aussies, bet wuth a fernnier uccernt.

facebook-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
new-zealand.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back