• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleaning House

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Empty Stable Currently
Got a couple things here, I was just going to toss some of this stuff, but I figured I should let you all have at it if you want it!

1973 Original Radiator - The Rods are shot, the thing leaks, but the ends are still in good shape

1973 Front Marker Light - Lens is in really good shape, as are the mounting ears, but the hole for the bulb is missing a chunk

du9anady.jpg
da9y9u7y.jpg

I also have a locking gas cap, I bought this when I first got the car last year in April, I now have a pop-open gas cap and a vintage twist on cap, so I don't need it anymore

adyjyvyr.jpg

Lastly, I have a set of door lock tumblers. The part number on them starts D2***, they're the original locks that were on my car when I got it. I do NOT have the keys for these.

1973 Fastback Trunk Lid

This is the one that was on my car. Has some decent rust damage to the rear lip

I also have an original Ford AC Compressor that I may be getting rid of, need to figure out what I need to keep for the underhood refresh from Classic Auto Air.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back