COBRA JET - The History Of Ford's High~Performance Muscle Cars! (@Car Tech 2020 / Limited Edition of 250)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Pewter Convertible 351-4V
I have a buddy who collaborated on this well put together and incredibly illustrated limited edition book titled Cobra Jet - The History Of Ford's High~Performance Muscle Cars. The book is written by Rob Kinnan and Diego Rosenberg. The book was edited by Wes Eisenschenk. Wes Eisenschenk is the owner of the Facebook page "Lost Muscle Cars". If this group page is unfamiliar to you, Lost Muscle Cars is dedicated to helping previous owners locate their old muscle cars. Lost Muscle Cars has been credited for locating 1000's of cars and while not all are re-united with the previous owner, many are satisfied to be able to reconnect with that lost car they reluctantly parted with 25(+) years ago. The book is limited to 250 copies, and as of today, Wes has 6 copies remaining. This limited edition covers the entire history of the 428, 429 & 351 CJ engines from 1968-1974. The book features all makes and models that the CJ came in with great information on production numbers. These numbered books are available at $130 with free shipping. If you'd like a copy, Facebook message Wes on the Lost Muscle Cars page that I linked below and he will walk you thru the order and purchase process. I ordered my box on a Monday and it was delivered in 4 days.

https://www.facebook.com/lostmusclecars

Check out the attached photos! There is a large volume of information, production values and photos dedicated to the 71-73 Mustang models. (EDIT: It also covers Cyclones, Cougars, Torinos, Rancheros, Fairlanes, etc., not just Mustangs)

Attachments

• SCJBook1.jpg
    SCJBook1.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • SCJBook2.jpg
    SCJBook2.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SCJBook3.jpg
    SCJBook3.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SCJBook4.jpg
    SCJBook4.jpg