concrete in front end

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well my son has been chipping it out , front crossmember ,bumper brackets packed with it ... to me it doesnt look like it was put there for any reason not confined to one area ,,, when i got car rf drum was missing and could see were car had dragged and wore backing plate flat ... possible wheel come off drove into wet concrete and when was cleaned off never got cleaned in some hidden places ???? not sure but it adds a ton of weight

well my son has been chipping it out , front crossmember ,bumper brackets packed with it ... to me it doesnt look like it was put there for any reason not confined to one area ,,, when i got car rf drum was missing and could see were car had dragged and wore backing plate flat ... possible wheel come off drove into wet concrete and when was cleaned off never got cleaned in some hidden places ???? not sure but it adds a ton of weight
I'd love to see pictures of this mess!

I'd love to see pictures of this mess!
Then use this

:worthlesswithoutpics:

That sounds really wierd. Must have been a bit of a shock.

Ahh, the plot thickens (literally) :D Driving down the road, hits wet cement, wheel comes off, backing plate gets flat from the slide. What say you Holmes! :p

guys, there is a science to all of this...

he's was just acting on newton's third. ..f=ma.

you see, the heavier the car is, the safer it is. (More energy is needed to slow it down due to it's extra concrete mass).

So basically, this guys why way ahead of his time...

He converted his vehicle from a 2 star rating to a 4 star with a $5 bag of cement! pure genius! ...

this is were some of the concrete is 1339_12_05_12_3_58_49.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back