My 72 Mach I Project

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished body work and all blocking done with final prime. Time to flip it over and do the underside then paint the engine compartment to start putting the drivetrain back in, wire and plumb the car.

Attachments

• Front Bumper.jpg
    Front Bumper.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • Rear Bumper.jpg
    Rear Bumper.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • Door Handles#1.jpg
    Door Handles#1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • Primer#3.jpg
    Primer#3.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Primer#4.jpg
    Primer#4.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 1
Great job. The body lines and gaps are impressive. The shelby taillights are a nice touch. I don't think I've seen that on 71-73's before.
A word to the wise...ACME products have not been very successful for the coyote in the past, however, I have found a couple that seem to work just fine.thWCAI4LY2.jpgWiley E_ Coyote kit.jpg

Hey two questions. Are you planning to use cats on the exhaust or not? Are you concerned about the ECU in the wheel well taking a hit from rocks etc. I d like tot add some kind of plastic wheel well like on modern vehicles.

Looks like you are doing show quality work there.. 👍🏻👍🏻

Hey two questions. Are you planning to use cats on the exhaust or not? Are you concerned about the ECU in the wheel well taking a hit from rocks etc. I d like tot add some kind of plastic wheel well like on modern vehicles.

Looks like you are doing show quality work there.. 👍🏻👍🏻
There will not be cats on this car. I am planning on making a shield for the ECU. Just haven't yet because there was a lot of wiring and ac lines to put in place first.

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sure you felt good when it fired up.
It was a great feeling knowing I had it wired correctly and got the timing chains in correctly after I put in the billet gears. It is different not having to worry about a distributor 180 off or backfiring through a carb.

Back