Convertible Render

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...you are really close. Maybe the rear deck lid is a little wide at the top. But, still an outstanding job.

Sure wish we could have that front windshield as you depict.
Huh??? I just haven't "installed" all the stainless trim yet, but I guess you're right, it does look pretty clean without it :D

It's shocking to see the similarities between the '71/73s and the '65-66 models by flattening the sides out of the former.

I wonder how many '65-66 fellows we'd piss off if someone skinned a '65/66 with the sheet metal of a '71 :angel:

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a lot of good advice from all of our fellow member and somewhere on facebook I read there are agencies out there that sponsor projects as your's and my input is to read and view my resto-mod on the COTM Submissions and further w/installing twin turbos as my EFI has an upgrade to handle up to 600+ hp.

There's still a bunch to do on this to make it better and more realistic, but I haven't worked on it in a while so I decided to add some materials and do a quick render to see where it was at.

2ndrender-1.png
I think it looks great. They never made one and to create one is awesome. This guy is really talented. I wish I could do 1/100th of what Obsidian can do. Rick

There's still a bunch to do on this to make it better and more realistic, but I haven't worked on it in a while so I decided to add some materials and do a quick render to see where it was at.

2ndrender-1.png
I think it looks great. They never made one and to create one is awesome. This guy is really talented. I wish I could do 1/100th of what Obsidian can do. Rick
Looks great. Question about how you have the windshield to hold firm w/out frame around it?

2ndrender-1.png
Looks great. Question about how you have the windshield to hold firm w/out frame around it?
guess as an artistic rendition of style change, just bringing out the concept

Back