Couple of videos [update]

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 Mustang (project)
93 Dodge Shadow (daily)
86 Buick Regal (2nd project)
The past few days have been nice so I took my Mach 1 for a couple of drives.

This one was a few days ago with no mufflers or driver's seat, but boy was it fun. I couldn't find reverse for some reason (brain fart), you'll see...

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good. What did you use to video the ride? I want to post some video of my 71 just as soon as I get it back from the shop.

Looking good. What did you use to video the ride? I want to post some video of my 71 just as soon as I get it back from the shop.
My sister took it with her iphone, pretty good quality for a phone.

Your car is a tough looking beast in it's current state!

I'm going to follow your cue and remove my rear seat and tail-lights for increased reversing visibility :)
It is amazing how much more you can see out the back this way, also cut out the passenger side quarter panel which is great for that pesky blind spot. The funniest part is the rear window is filthy dirty but it's not like you can see out of it anyway. I find that sticking my head out the window works good as well.

The motor sounded good and like Mark said I love the center dash mounting twine! Ok fun is over now get your ass back to work on her!!! :D

Thanks guys it was a blast. As for the twine that's custom right there. :p First order of business is weld up some seat brackets for my budget Recaros, which ought to be interesting.

J,

I will need to stop by when I come up to K-town after Christmas. I will be staying at my folks house out in Somers.
That would be great shoot me a PM when you're going to be up here and we can meet.

Haha, maybe but I didn't see any cops roaming around all day so I think I'm good. I took my uncle for a ride in it and he was adding up all the tickets I would get if I was pulled over, I think the final tally was 6 or 7. Waving at people in a "junky" car is pretty funny.

Haha, maybe but I didn't see any cops roaming around all day so I think I'm good. I took my uncle for a ride in it and he was adding up all the tickets I would get if I was pulled over, I think the final tally was 6 or 7. Waving at people in a "junky" car is pretty funny.
lol...Ya i bet the ticket count would be insane...Its hard to resist thou..You get a car or bike up and runing...legal or not..sure hard to resist a quick spin around the block. :D

Here's another one from today. It is a bit load so you might want to turn your speakers down.

Beware, turn the volume down on your computer! :D

Nice drive!
Yeah sorry about that. It is an accurate representation of the volume level in the car though... :p
I'm just kidding with you. It sounds nice! ;)

Back